Users may express their preferences concerning the use of the cookies present on the website, also by setting the browser(s) as instructed below. Users may also set "anonymous browsing", which enables the user to surf the Internet without saving any information about the sites and pages visited, any passwords entered or any other data or information parameters.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
For more information on how to control, manage and delete cookies on your device, the user should refer to the following links: https://webcookies.org/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html or http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies or https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
The Data Controller is Marca Corona S.p.a., with registered office in Via Emilia Romagna 7, 41049 Sassuolo (MO) Italy - T: +39 0536 867200 - firstname.lastname@example.org in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain the following from the Data Controller: erasure (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for in Articles 15, and following of European Regulation 2016/679, by sending an email to email@example.com. The data subject is entitled to raise a claim at the Data Protection Authority.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
1. The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if said data has not yet been recorded, the disclosure of said data in an intelligible form, and to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority
2. The data subject has the right to receive the following information:
- the source of personal data;
- the purposes and processing methods;
- the logic applied in the event processing is carried out by electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the data controller, of the processors and of the appointed representative according to art. 5, para. 2;
- the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of said data in their capacity as designated representative in the country, as data processors or personnel authorised to process personal data.
3. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, if interested, the integration of data;
- the erasure and transformation into anonymous form of any unlawfully processed data or data blocks, including those whose retention is not required in relation to purposes for which data were collected or successively processed;
- certification that operations specified in letters a) and b) have been disclosed, together with their content, to the people to which data has been disclosed or provided, unless this proves impossible or requires the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right being protected;
- data portability.
4. The data subject is entitled to raise a total or partial objection:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data concerning them, even if pertaining to the purpose of collection;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or making direct sales or for carrying out market surveys or sales communications