Ceramiche Marca Corona Spa, in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and in accordance with the European Regulation 2016/679, herein "GDPR", hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation establishes the protection of data subjects as regards personal data processing and that said processing will be grounded in the principles of propriety, lawfulness, transparency and shall ensure the protection of your confidentiality and rights.
Your personal data (e.g. name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth, identity card to ascertain identity and age, thus avoiding possible fraud and abuse, etc.) will be processed in compliance with legislative provisions of the aforementioned regulation and all confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Purpose and legal basis of data processing. Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- pre-contractual and contractual obligations, i.e. to manage the "Equilibrio Percettivo" competition (Contest) as well as to ensure its correct and regular execution in accordance with the regulations governing it;
- administrative-accounting purposes, namely to carry out administrative, financial and accounting activities, such as internal organisational activities and activities functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
- legal obligations, namely to fulfil obligations provided for by law, regulation or legislation, national and European (e.g. tax law, competition law).
The legal basis entitling the processing of Data for the aforementioned purposes is the performance of the contract or the performance of pre-contractual and administrative-accounting activities and/or the fulfilment of a legal obligation.
Processing method. Your personal data may be processed by means of electronic or automated, computerised, telematic and/or paper-based tools, and in any case as strictly necessary to fulfil the above-mentioned purposes. Each processing is carried out in compliance with the methods specified in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures.
Your data will be processed exclusively by staff explicitly authorised by the Data Controller and specifically, by the Jury and the Marketing Department.
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external parties for the proper management of the Contest and in particular to the following categories of recipients, who act as autonomous and duly appointed Data Controllers or Data Processors:
- public and/or private entities to which data disclosure is compulsory or necessary for the fulfilment of legal requirements, or functional for relations administration;
- companies providing hardware and/or software and/or in-cloud support services;
- group companies as per intra-group agreements;
- external companies involved in the organisation of the contest or external data recipients under the contest procedures.
Disclosure: Participants, by entering the Contest, authorise Marca Corona, without claiming any remuneration and without any time or territory limit, except for the obligation of the author's citation, to disclose, publish and communicate, in any form that the company deems appropriate and on any media, the entries submitted. Furthermore, by entering the Contest, the images of the participants, of the 5 finalists and consequently, those of the winner, will be disclosed, published and communicated in any form that the company deems appropriate and on any media (e.g. magazines, website, social media, other communication channels).
Transfer of personal data: Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union. This transfer takes place through the publication of images on websites, social channels, newsletters and other online and printed communication tools.
Period of data retention. Please note that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of retention of your personal data is:
- the name, surname and works of all participants will be retained until opposed by the person concerned. Any other identifying data communicated for the purpose of participating in the Contest will be retained for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the contest:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which data is collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Data Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Ceramiche Marca Corona Spa (Via Emilia Romagna, 7 - 41049 Sassuolo (MO); VAT no. 00628160368; with the following contacts: E-mail: email@example.com; telephone: +39 0536 867200) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
You are entitled to exercise the rights provided for in Article 15 et seq. of the GDPR by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your data is contrary to the legislation in force.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the data subject
- The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if said data has not yet been recorded, the disclosure of said data in intelligible form, and to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority.
- The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of processing;
c. the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2);
e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
- The data subject has the right to obtain:
a. the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b. the erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
d. portability of the data.
- The data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning them, even though it is relevant to the purpose of collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning them, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.